Prep: 20 mins Cooking: 1 hour Serves: 2 Skill level: Capable cooks
What you'll need:
- 1 SunPork German Style Pork Knuckle
- 500g russet potatoes
- 100g bacon, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chives to serve
How to make it:
- Cook SunPork German Style Pork Knuckle according to packet instructions.
- Cook the potatoes until tender (approximately 20 minutes).
- Cut them into quarters and place in refrigerator.
- Heat butter in a frypan over medium to high heat.
- Add the onion and bacon, and cook until onion softens and bacon is browned.
- Add the vinegar and allow to reduce. Add the stock and stir in mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over potatoes.
- Serve potato salad with German Style Pork Knuckle.