What you’ll need:
- 1 SunPork American BBQ Style Pork Roast with Memphis style seasoning
- 1 cup of BBQ Sauce
How to cook it:
- Heat smoker to 120°C
- TIP: for the best results use a ½ charcoal and ½ wood combination
- Place pork roast flat side down into the smoker and smoke with the lid off for 40 mins.
- Remove meat from the smoker and wrap in aluminium foil.
- TIP: Get creative and baste your pork roast with your favourite BBQ sauce to create a more intense BBQ flavour
- Place the pork roast back into the smoker and cook for 1 hour with the lid on.
- Remove from the smoker and let the pork rest for 15 mins before serving