- Pre-heat oven to 240°C
- Prepare Slow Cooked Pork Belly as per pack instructions.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine the plum sauce, chilli, white sugar and pan juices in a small saucepan and stir over a low heat until sugar is dissolved. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cut the pork belly into squares. Heat a fry-pan over a medium - high heat with a little olive oil for 1-2 minutes. Place the pork belly squares into the pan, rind side down and sear for 2 minutes. Turn and brown on the other side. Drizzle over ¾ of the sauce to glaze.
- Serve on individual plates with baby bok choy and a vegetable spring roll in a pool of chilli spiced plum sauce.
If you’re entertaining, slice the pork belly and serve on a large platter, or with toothpicks inserted. This one is sure to be a crowd pleaser!