1.2 kg BC Meaty Loin Pork Ribs
1 tsp. sea salt
2 tsp. sugar
2 tsp. five spice
4 Tbsp. dark soy sauce
1 Tbsp. light soy sauce
2 Tbsp. Shaoxing wine
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. minced ginger
1 tsp. chili powder
- Cut Ribs into individual pieces.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, rub the mixture over the ribs evenly. Place the ribs into a plastic bag, then add in the rest of the sauce ingredients. Marinate in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with foil and place ribs on top, meat side up. Reserve the remaining sauce for later.
- Place the baking tray in oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender, re basting with its pan juices throughout.
- After 30 minutes, baste the ribs with half of the reserved marinade. After 45 minutes, baste the ribs with all the remaining sauce.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.