1. In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
2. Rub marinade over pork rack and place in refrigerator overnight.
3. Once pork has marinated, preheat oven to 180°C.
4. Place pork rack in baking dish and pour over any excess marinade; bake uncovered for 1 ½ hours.
5. Meanwhile, place couscous in a large heat proof bowl.
6. In a saucepan, combine stock, cranberries, orange rind, star anise, cinnamon stick, orange juice, honey and oil; and bring to a simmer.
7. Pour mixture over couscous, then stir, cover and stand for 5 mins. Fluff with a fork to separate grains.
8. Segment and finely chop 3 oranges. Add orange, pistachios and coriander to couscous, stir well.
9. Serve immediately with Barkers Creek 10 Rib Rack.