- Place ribs in baking tray. Pour chicken stock on bottom of tray and cover with foil.
- Place in oven for 1.5 hours at 160 degrees.
- Remove from oven and drain chicken stock. Cover ribs with BBQ sauce and recover with aluminum foil. Place back in oven for 1 hour, re-basting throughout. Remove foil and cook ribs for a further 30 mins in the oven.
- Remove from oven. The rib bones should be able to be removed very easily. Simply twist each bone and remove.
TIP: if the bones resist, use a knife to guide them out.
- Place the de-boned rack of ribs onto the baguette. Top with pickles, onions, mustard, tomato and lettuce.
- Serve immediately