1 packet Three Aussie Farmers Slow Cooked Pork Belly
1 onion, roughly chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
150g white miso paste
65g brown sugar
2 tbsp. kecap manis
3 Spring onion, cut into batons
- Remove rind from pork belly. Cut the pork belly into cubes and place in bowl.
- Combine onion, garlic and miso paste into food processor and blend into a paste. Transfer the paste into a bowl and add beer, sugar and kecap manis.
- Add the marinade to the pork belly and coat evenly. Thread pork onto skewers, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
- Place a frypan over medium heat, and place pork skewers into fry pan. Cook until heated through and crispy.
- TIP: Baste the skewers with the remaining marinade throughout the cooking process.