Prep: 15 mins Cooking: 20 mins Serves: 10 Skill Level: Easy
What you'll need:
- 1 packet SunPork Twizzle Sticks in Korean Style BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ tsp. dried chilli flakes
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 350g angel hair pasta
- 2/3 cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup shallots, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
How to make it:
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Combine olive oil, sesame oil, dried chilli flakes, honey and soy sauce in a bowl and place in refrigerator.
- Cobine pasta, coriander, roasted peanuts, shallots, red capsicum and dressing together.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cook Twizzle sticks according to packet instructions.
- Serve immediately with sesame noodles.