Prep: 30 mins Cooking: 0 mins Serves: 10 Skill level: Easy
What you'll need:
- 1 packet SunPork Shredded Beef
- 125g Vermicelli noodles
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red chilli, diced
- ½ Tbsp. lemongrass paste
- 1 cucumber, cut into batons
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 packet rice paper wrappers
- Sweet Chilli sauce to serve
How to make it:
- Combine the fish sauce, sugar, garlic, chilli and lemongrass paste in a bowl.
- Add shredded beef and toss to coat.
- Prepare vermicelli noodles according to packet instructions.
- Prepare rice paper wrappers according to packet instructions.
- Layer small handfuls of the noodles, beef, cucumber, carrot and coriander into each wrapper.
- Fold each end of the wrapper into the middle and roll until sealed.
- Continue this process until all wrappers are filled.
- Serve with Sweet Chilli sauce and enjoy!