Prep: 20 mins Cooking: 30 mins Serves: 10 Skill level: Easy
What you'll need:
- 500g SunPork pork mince
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 Royal Gala apple, diced
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. mustard seeds
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg, whisked
- Sesame seeds
- BBQ sauce to serve
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Combine the pork, leek, apple, thyme leaves and mustard seeds in a bowl.
- With a sharp knife cut the pastry sheets in half.
- Place a strip of mince mixture down the centre of each.
- Brush the edges with beaten egg, roll up and seal.
- Brush egg over the top of the pastry and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cut strip into 3 rolls and place in oven on lined tray.
- Bake for 30 mins and until golden and puffed.
- Serve with BBQ dipping sauce.