Prep: 15 mins Cooking: 1 hr Serves: 6 Skill Level: Easy
What you'll need:
- 1 SunPork American BBQ Pork Roast – Memphis Style
- 10 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 container sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 150ml ranch dressing
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eschallots, thinly sliced
- 6 slices bacon, diced
How to make it:
- Cooked SunPork American BBQ Pork Roast as per cooking instructions.
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to the boil over high heat and simmer for 15 mins or until tender.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and ranch dressing.
- Add potatoes, cheddar cheese and eschallots and stir well.
- Cook bacon in a fry pan over med-high heat until crispy.
- Sprinkle bacon on top and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve potato salad with American BBQ roast and enjoy!