Prep: 20 mins Cooking: 1 hour Serves: 5 Skill level: Easy
What you'll need:
- 1 SunPork German Style Pork Knuckle
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 cup beer
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. cornflour
How to make it:
- Cook SunPork German Style Pork Knuckle according to packet instructions. (Reserve cooking juices).
- Heat fry-pan to med-high heat.
- In a fry pan cook onion and garlic for 2 mins. Add tomato paste and stir until combined.
- Add reserved cooking juices from the pouch and stir until combined.
- Add bier and chicken stock, bring to the boil. Combine 2 Tbsp. cornflour with 3 Tbsp. warm water and add to gravy.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over German Pork Knuckle.