Prep: 10 mins Cooking: 20 mins Serves: 4 Skill level: Easy
What you'll need:
- 2 Packets SunPork Garlic and Chive Porterhouse steaks
- 150g quinoa
- 200g cooked basmati rice
- 1 small bag rocket
- 100 g salted honey cashews
- Salt and pepper
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 orange
- ½ red onion, finely diced
How to make it:
- Cook SunPork Porterhouse steaks according to packet instructions.
- Place quinoa into a saucepan and bring to the boil over med – high heat.
- Boil for 15 mins of until just tender, strain and combine with cooked rice.
- For the dressing, Combine olive oil, lime and orange juice in a small bowl. Add garlic and onion and mix well.
- Add rocket to quinoa mixture, followed by the cashews and dressing.
- Serve salad with porterhouse steaks.