Prep: 10 mins Cooking: 1 hr 30 mins Serves: 6 Skill level: Medium
What you'll need:
- 1kg SunPork Slow Cooked Pork Belly
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 4 whole dried chillies
- 2 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 400g ripe plums, halved and pitted
How to make it:
- Cook SunPork Slow Cooked Pork Belly as per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat saucepan over med-high heat and add sugar, vinegar, chillies, star anise and cinnamon.
- Bring to a simmer, add plums and cook for 8-10 mins or until soft and sauce has reduced.
- Slice pork belly and drizzle with spiced plum sauce to serve.